Monday, September 5, 2011

First post

I won the Northwest LeatherSIR 2012 title on Labor Day weekend (September 2–4) in Seattle, WA.  More details and thoughts about the contest forthcoming.

I have been active in the leather community since 1991, first in the San Francisco Bay Area (1991–2000) and currently in Seattle (2000 to date).  Over the years, I have served on organization boards, competed in leather contests, received recognition awards (including a Pantheon award), and mentored men on their entry to the leather community.

Currently, I am active with Seattle Men in Leather, Northwest Bears, and Rain Country Dance Association, as well as being an auxiliary member of the Alameda Leather Corps and part of Mama’s Family (“Mama’s Rubber Cowboy”).  I maintain the Northwest Leather Calendar, and I am active with the Puget Sound fisting community, hosting events and mentoring men new to the activity.

Via this blog, you will be able to track my title year, peek into my upcoming events calendar, and read my observations, opinions, and insights into the leather community.

No comments:

Post a Comment